Apex

Quick rant thread.

I ranted on this already but I need another.

Neighbors Willow trees have grown their roots right through the run off drain for the septic tank. Have to replace it all.

2 days slog and half finished.

Going back to work tomorrow with what feels like a broken back.

attachicon.gif1439434362564.jpg

Is that running down into the creek ??? if so I'll think you'll find that"s naughty. You will soon have to go to a biocycle unit

Is that running down into the creek ??? if so I'll think you'll find that"s naughty. You will soon have to go to a biocycle unit

lol. No, there's a huge soak pit where the trench ends and despite the way it looks in the pic the soak pit is about 250 meters from the creek. Have talked to Horizons and as I'm replacing the existing pipe I dont need to apply for resource consent's.

add on "special" channels.

I pay for sky. Quite alot.

All I seem to be able to find these days are re-runs or freaking reno or cooking shows.

Yet there's a few new shows that are out... only on freakin soho or rialto. Channels that you have to pay more for.

Then there's netfix, amazon will have the new Top Gear..... the list goes on...

Sorry but i'm not going to pay a subscription for each show I want to watch. Nor for each sport I like.

They can piss and moan about piracy all they like until they sort their sh*t out and decide on a standard service I'll download them all.

I dont do sport, and can't stand american garbage save for the odd big bang or family guy.

For people like me, Popcorn Time is all I need.

Would love to hear about this haha

A guy at work has been waiting for two-three months for Vodafone to connect them up at his new place. got it now, but jesus. and he is on one of the two main streets in Petone

I ranted on this already but I need another.

Neighbors Willow trees have grown their roots right through the run off drain for the septic tank. Have to replace it all.

2 days slog and half finished.

Going back to work tomorrow with what feels like a broken back.

attachicon.gif1439434362564.jpg

Misread this as 2 slay dogs.. was wondering what you were on about there for a second.

Edited by eliongater
  • Like 3

I dont do sport, and can't stand american garbage save for the odd big bang or family guy.

I dont do sport either but watched this till the end.

Maybe it was just the choice of music or the obvious talent..ha ha

So just for you Andy.

https://youtu.be/-ivR87oKyOo?t=36s

Edited by kulgan

Hooking up with girls only to find out that they have a boyfriend the next morning.

• Like 1

Hooking up with girls only to find out that they have a boyfriend the next morning.

it could have been worse (e.g. finding out they are not a girl...)
  • Like 2

win

Did you find out the hard way with him coming home?

No she asked me to drop her off a bit further down the road so her boyfriend doesn't see who dropped her off.

• Like 2

No she asked me to drop her off a bit further down the road so her boyfriend doesn't see who dropped her off.

Have you made a doctors appointment for tomorrow ??

• Like 5

"Auckland City BMW" service (or lack of)

not having more random hookups

and fkn E46 door handles lol

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Pipe on the radiator that the overflow hose connects to snapped off...

f**k.

Having a cold and a blood nose at the same time. And a test in 10 minutes

• Like 1

Got car back from a wheel alignment, rotating tyres and balancing and the car veers hard to the right. who test drove this and thought it was okay... :unsure:

Got car back from a wheel alignment, rotating tyres and balancing and the car veers hard to the right. who test drove this and thought it was okay... :unsure:

Who did that ?

Ellerslie Automotive, was convenient for me, close to where I work. Asked them to kindly recheck.

I almost failed my last WOF after Tony's did a wheel alignment on my touring, some Muppet decided to rotate tyres left rear to right front and vise versa, meaning both corners bad directionals going the wrong way.

Seriously, all you c*nts do is tyres, surely they would realise.

• Like 7

I almost failed my last WOF after Tony's did a wheel alignment on my touring, some Muppet decided to rotate tyres left rear to right front and vise versa, meaning both corners bad directionals going the wrong way.

Seriously, all you c*nts do is tyres, surely they would realise.

Friend has a wheel fall off after getting his tires replaced....

Friend has a wheel fall off after getting his tires replaced....

0_0

Tonys have great prices and i use them exclusively for work, but i never leave my car or a work vechile in their possession.

last time i did with my E30 they knocked my fiberglass iS lip off which was promptly run over once i got up to 100kph, annoyingly on the way to spend the weekend with some of the boys from here.