Apex

Quick rant thread.

... the scallops were too big to put in your mouth whole...

Shut up Glenn.

:lol:

I helped a guy manhandle his boat trailer out of the drian across from our house... he misjudged the driveway width.

He dropped me off a crayfish, and I ate practically all of it myself B)

When you attempt to join an M3 forum.. Put up a welcome of basic nature and BOOM. Banned.

Agh.

Must have been a hell of a basic welcome Amber. Have you contacted them since to find out why?

I've been told off a few times for Kiwi language and been threatened with a ban but it hasn't happened yet..

When you attempt to join an M3 forum.. Put up a welcome of basic nature and BOOM. Banned.

Agh.

That's odd.

I'm in good standing there... a foundation member actually... if you want me to reach out to a mod on your behalf let me know, happy to oblige.

Edit: just let me know your user name there.

Edited by M3AN

Must have been a hell of a basic welcome Amber. Have you contacted them since to find out why?

I've been told off a few times for Kiwi language and been threatened with a ban but it hasn't happened yet..

I put up a hey, look forward to reading and joining - picture of my two cars a little bit about both first and second M3. Nothing rude etc. I was very polite.

That's odd.

I'm in good standing there... a foundation member actually... if you want me to reach out to a mod on your behalf let me know, happy to oblige.

Edit: just let me know your user name there.

I signed up as MissBM.

Posted a welcome and photos of my M3s and then went to log in a day later and was banned..

Would appreciate it if you could ask. I've emailed a few times now.

how weird, looks like they nuked your post and everything. Somebody on there really doesnt like you.

I put up a hey, look forward to reading and joining - picture of my two cars a little bit about both first and second M3. Nothing rude etc. I was very polite.

I signed up as MissBM.

Posted a welcome and photos of my M3s and then went to log in a day later and was banned..

They prob thought the Miss part was BS and you were actually an overweight 50 year old man about to start grooming unsuspecting M3 owners into handing over their cars.

Bet they thought this and the alarms went off.

geek.jpg

• Like 2

and I ate practically all of it myself B)

I bet that hurt Allan.... I do that too occasionally... the wife's allergic... crayfish or crab could kill her

Message sent, I'll let you know what they come back with.

I had something similar on a motorbike forum - my initial post was dismissed and ditched as spam.

Seems to happen more often if you use a gmail or yahoo (or similar) address.

Back to work again after a nice 4 day long weekend. :huh:

Water blasting the house, drive, footpath, retaining walls and fences get wet and cold

Terrorism.

Fundamentalist wankers. Makes me sick.

• Like 3

Over half my friends list being in support of France yet no care for countries like Iraq Syria etc that get that stuff weekly. Like changing your profile picture does anything, get out there and help if you really care so much

• Like 6

Stupid cheap steel bracket snapped on the ride on, damn stuff is made from sh*t, third weld repair on different parts this year now

And add to that waiting for stupid spray paint coats to dry. Damn weather

Edited by Breaker

Word. Stop praying and go do something about it, and I don't mean change your profile picture.

• Like 2

Over half my friends list being in support of France yet no care for countries like Iraq Syria etc that get that stuff weekly. Like changing your profile picture does anything, get out there and help if you really care so much

Agree about changing your profile pic to a flag to show support. Very few of these people will donate or help. Just like that sh*t Ice water challenge of which went viral yet hardly made any money for the cause because nobody actually donated or sponsored people to do it.

I read about the bombings in Iraq via BBC. If you didn't hear about it I suggest stop reading left wing sh*t rags like the NZherald and stuff.

The difference is that France was attacked by a foreign entity that doesn't belong there.

Iraq has a tribal mentality similar to some African nations. Tit for Tat violence. Today's victims are tomorrows murderers. It is hard to distinguish the innocent.

• Like 3

What knob at BMW thought this was okay.. seriously.

Hate these, love the X6 ///M50d though :D

Edited by Rubix

Over the road from me there is a guy who owns an old MX5 with a horrible sounding exhaust (even for an MX5).

We have nick named him 'Throttle Response'. As he likes to blip the throttle between 5 and 10 times as fast as possible when exiting and entering his driveway.

I wish his shitty little car would die already.

• Like 4

sweet and sour pork brand tyres

• Like 1

Pissed, seriously pissed. Should have left my final engine investigation (before making the call on whether to repair or replace) untill tomorrow, rather than at the end of the working week when I'm a wreck.

post-1298-0-62350100-1449212920.jpg

This is not what the end of an M20 crank should look like, FML

Andy's dog eating both mine and his sushi from Kyu's while we stopped in at OCD. Did provide a bit of a laugh though

• Like 4

hope the dog was alright! 2 packs of salmon avo sushi and a auckland to wellington roadtrip wouldnt have been fun for the spanial